Pretty much whole menu not working

Griffin Moore

Question

At first texture loss was very bad but after some configing it fixed, now the whole entire ped check menu does not work, can’t ask for ID, can’t cuff, can’t  breathalyze. Yes I am clicking E on to get the peds attention. I can upload a video if needed although this is somewhat self explanatory 

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Griffin Moore said:

I’ve tried both the newest artifacts and artifacts before the 17th with no luck. ?

I would assume you've installed it incorrectly. Mines, Daniel and Patrick local servers work as well as couple friends servers i setup for them. I would redo the installation and try again

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

1 hour ago, NotCamSlice said:

I would assume you've installed it incorrectly. Mines, Daniel and Patrick local servers work as well as couple friends servers i setup for them. I would redo the installation and try again

Yeah that’s what ray had told me to do last night upon reinstallation the cuffing worked for me and another friend then when we finished the scene we couldnt cuff of use any commands again. We have followed the server artifacts rules and tried multiple different ones, reinstalled multiple times as well so at this point I’m stumped.

29 minutes ago, Bullzeye said:

We discussed on Discord. Griffin was using a OneSync server. He trying it on regular server and updating with us later.

Nope, that was not me. That was someone else. The server I am using has no onesync and has been tried on both newest and recommended artifacts by the devs.