Unable to assign admin

Lil DizNick

Question

The release notes say that there is a column in the users DB that is called isAdmin, however, after running the sql, it did not put that column in.  I added it as an interger and put a 1 on my name and it still won't give me admin access

9 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, NickStevensGaming said:

The release notes say that there is a column in the users DB that is called isAdmin, however, after running the sql, it did not put that column in.  I added it as an interger and put a 1 on my name and it still won't give me admin access

I'm looking in the sql file, and I'm not seeing a column `isAdmin` anywhere, could you link me where you saw this so I could help you out better?

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

2 minutes ago, NorthCam18 said:

I'm looking in the sql file, and I'm not seeing a column `isAdmin` anywhere, could you link me where you saw this so I could help you out better?

sure thing.  it says...

How to make yourself an Admin on your server? 

- Currently ( we'll make it more user friendly ), the only possible way to be an admin is to change it in the Database by going into -> fivepd (database) -> users (table) -> and set your isAdmin field to 1

- If you are an admin, you can set others as admin from the computer, only the first admin needs to be given from the database.

toward the bottom of the page at :

1 minute ago, NickStevensGaming said:

sure thing.  it says...

How to make yourself an Admin on your server? 

- Currently ( we'll make it more user friendly ), the only possible way to be an admin is to change it in the Database by going into -> fivepd (database) -> users (table) -> and set your isAdmin field to 1

- If you are an admin, you can set others as admin from the computer, only the first admin needs to be given from the database.

toward the bottom of the page at :

Hmm, interesting. It might not have been included, but just to confirm, you've confirmed that you have added a isAdmin int field into the users table, and set it to 1?

NorthCam18

GitHub Account

1 minute ago, NorthCam18 said:

Hmm, interesting. It might not have been included, but just to confirm, you've confirmed that you have added a isAdmin int field into the users table, and set it to 1?

yes, and I added an isAdmin column as an int data type, restarted the server, and it still doesn't give me any additional options in the computer in game

Just now, NickStevensGaming said:

yes, and I added an isAdmin column as an int data type, restarted the server, and it still doesn't give me any additional options in the computer in game

Interesting. At this point, it seems like something may be missing in the backend. If you could create a bug report on this, that would be great. 

https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/bug-reports-fivepd/

NorthCam18

GitHub Account

6 minutes ago, NorthCam18 said:

Interesting. At this point, it seems like something may be missing in the backend. If you could create a bug report on this, that would be great. 

https://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/bug-reports-fivepd/

It says I do not have permission to view that page

Edited by NickStevensGaming