[SOLVED] Can not retrieve rank

Prestigefi

Question

[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not get rank for user `xReeferCrazedx`. Message: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'id' in 'field list' 

this error pops up in my console when trying to login to the police computer

12 answers to this question

Just now, Prestigefi said:

[ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not get rank for user `xReeferCrazedx`. Message: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'id' in 'field list' 

this error pops up in my console when trying to login to the police computer

Have you properly imported the database with the `fivepd.sql` folder?

NorthCam18

Arguably the best VIP member here

GitHub Account

1 minute ago, NorthCam18 said:

Are you sure you are registered in the police computer? And if so, have you properly filled out the database fields in the config json?

thats the thing im trying to register into the police computer and its giving me that error

t995208920_Screenshot(597).thumb.png.a030ac72d53b0ac79f58371865065e9e.png
the error in game and then when i read the console its gives me the error at the beginning of the post im starting to fear that its a conflict between Essential mode which im trying to use for admins

Just now, Prestigefi said:

thats the thing im trying to register into the police computer and its giving me that error

Just to confirm, you have done all of the following?

1. Added both the fivepd and calloutmanager resources in your resources folder?

2. Started those resources in your server.cfg?

3. Imported the fivepd.sql folder into the database

4. Configured your config.json in the callout manager to include the `fivepd` database name?

5. Confirmed you are receiving no console error?

NorthCam18

GitHub Account

1 minute ago, Prestigefi said:

t995208920_Screenshot(597).thumb.png.a030ac72d53b0ac79f58371865065e9e.png
the error in game and then when i read the console its gives me the error at the beginning of the post im starting to fear that its a conflict between Essential mode which im trying to use for admins

Could you provide a screenshot of said error? And if you have your databases set up to mysql and the `fivepd` database name, there should be no conflict.

NorthCam18

GitHub Account

1 minute ago, Prestigefi said:

this is my whole console log https://pastebin.com/8WJSwqQJ

All I can get from this error is a database issue. I'd suggest re-reading our installation forums on installing to a database, as it seems like the DB is not installed properly. Try redo-ing that, and if it doesn't work, I'll look more into it with you.

NorthCam18

GitHub Account

5 minutes ago, NorthCam18 said:

All I can get from this error is a database issue. I'd suggest re-reading our installation forums on installing to a database, as it seems like the DB is not installed properly. Try redo-ing that, and if it doesn't work, I'll look more into it with you.

well my big fear is that its a conflict between essential mode since both FivePD and Essentialmode create a database for "users"

oh and small suggestion make it where the mdt doesnt open unless stopped

Edited by Prestigefi