A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Hey, Fluffysss arrived!

Fluffysss

Hi there

I'm Bryan aka Fluffysss(_BE) or Belgian Fluffy.

I'm 22 years old, born on March 22nd, 1998.

I'm living in Antwerp, Belgium. You should try our Antwerp Hands ? picture of me attached.

I love to airsoft, game and listen music.

Airsoft part

I'm having a loadout with a AR-15. 

With woodland camo. Check out the pic ?

I already played a milsim in Sweden called Bellum. Hope to do the next one in France (8-10may) but that dream will probably be crushed.

Game part

I'm loving sim games.

for example you can find me a lot in TruckersMP (multiplayer mod for Euro truck sim 2), Squad, Hell let loose, FiveM and sometimes LSPDFR.

i have a main discord called GOIP. Made some other Belgian and Dutch friends there. Really can recommend it for other Dutch speaking people ?.

Music part

I can listen to all kind of music -except hardcore and (hard)rock-

I prefer pop tho.

I have autism and other mental diseases so I'm not going to work. I live on an disabled living wage. Basically a wage that's really low. Just to survive. 

My dream job was the army, police or train driver. Sadly 2 of them are gone. I got rejected because of my autism. So yeah.

If you got any questions, just shoot them.

I don't bite ?

Fluffysss out.

IMG_20200221_231942__01.jpg

FB_IMG_1579384011909.jpg

• Like 2