Donate to Uploaders/Developers

Ray

• Management Team

Members,

We are now allowing guests and members to donate to content creators who upload to the Downloads section of the community. This is why you were forced to agree to the new "Community Guidelines". The main reason we are doing this is to give back to our awesome content creators of GPM. Below are the the updated Community Guidelines as well as instructions on how to add your PayPal.Me address.

PayPal.Me Instructions

Right before you submit your file you will be given the option to add your paypal.me address in the "PayPal.Me Address" field. All download categories have this option and is available to all registered members.

Example: Click Here

Updated Community Guidelines

Those who upload files in the download section can now insert their PayPal.Me address to accept donations.

• GTAPoliceMods is not responsible for any disputes, transactions/donations or fraud.
  • GTAPoliceMods does NOT keep record on who donates to the author of the content. In the event of a dispute please contact Paypal
  • A member shall NEVER be required to donate to the developer 
  • No special privileges shall be given to donators (early access, unlock parts, etc). Aka: donators shall not get anything in return
  • Use at your own risk

Thank you for being part of the new and improved GPM.

Ray

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

• Ray unpinned this topic
  • NorthCam18 unfeatured this topic