Bears Templates

TheBear

Hello! This is my first release and, I have made some simple yet effective designs to award roleplay members of your community. These display a high level of professionalism, along with being a drive toward roleplay simulation.

If I make custom elements within my server I will try to release them as quick as possible. These are fully customizable through Canva.com 25 as I do most of my advertisements and promotions VIA cell-phone.

You can change the Department image for each template due ensure you use a Transparent PNG formatted image otherwise you may have a background that will interfere with your certification.
All text and Images can be changed to fit your needs, due understand that Canva Used their library for searching images which can cost | $ | so please try to use self found images and png’s to use it as a free editor. Similar to a PSD template.

Award Templates CFX Forum

Warrant Templates CFX Forum

507040d91bce815f4ea2320ccc0b63296e7691c5.png

Arrest Warrant.png

Judicialaward.png

lsfdaward.png

lspdaward.png

lssdaward.png

RepoAffidavit.png

sastaward.png

Search Warrant.png

1123780984_ezgif-1-be8267f574(1).gif.935a6c41778c189178409437b123f8d9.gif