Distinguished Developer Spotlight - LSPDFR Pics

GTAPoliceMods

• Management Team

affiliate_spotlight.png

Distinguished Developer Spotlight - LSPDFR Pics
Spotlight by @Zenitae

seperator (2).png

Hi there everyone! We're back this week with a brand new DD Spotlight! Some say he that's he wanted by the CIA and sleeps upside down like a bat. Others say that he's seen The Lion King 1,872 times. All we know for sure is... he's called @LSPDFR Pics and he's in the hot seat for this installment of Distinguished Developer Spotlights! :snaildab: 

If you missed the previous DD Spotlight (featuring Dirty Dan), you can find it below:

seperator (1).png

How long have you been creating content for?

Spoiler

GTA4 & GTA5 Multimedia since 2016

GTA5 Liveries since 2019

What made you want to start create content? How did you begin?

Spoiler

I started off by taking screenshots and videos of other peoples releases, and realized that I too could create content for the public to use for their own games. After learning the basics of photoshop, I transitioned away from multimedia and focused on livery developement!

Do you have a favourite release?

Spoiler

Currently the Los Santos Airport Authority Livery Pack.

What would you say was the most difficult or frustrating release that you're worked on?

Spoiler

I would say my ELS 2016 Explorer release. It was the first time I had worked on a vehicle model, and was essentially my learning model while figuring out vehicle creation.

Any general tips/advice for those who want to create similar content or have recently started?

Spoiler

Be unique. There are a million different ideas and concepts out there, so make yourself known for the unique things!

Do you have a guilty pleasure song?

Spoiler

Any Ke$ha song 🙂 

seperator (3).png

LSPDFR Pics' Discord

GTAPoliceMods Releases

LSPDFR Pics' Twitter

seperator.png

As always, a big thank you to our DD this week @LSPDFR Pics for taking the time to answer our questions. We very much appreciate it! On a personal note, I love seeing LSPDFR Pics releasing new content; not just because of the quality, but the designs always catch my eye. I sincerely look forward to any future releases, and I'm sure you'll join me in thanking him for his contributions to the GPM community.

• Like 2
  • Amazing! 1
  • Super Like 5

Internal Account

This account is used for internal purposes and it is unmonitored for reports, replies, DMs, etc. Please reach out at support.gtapolicemods.com 

• Community Administrator
20 minutes ago, LSPDFR Pics said:

Thanks for the spotlight guys! 😄

Thank you for participating, and thank you for making awesome content!

• Like 2

Luckysig.png