A Total of $485 (USD) Was Raised Towards Our 9/11 Fundraiser. Thank You to All Who Made an Impact! ×

Metro State

NotCamSlice

Every video that drops of his antics just gets worse and worse.. i don’t even know how his employees tolerated him. I truly hope the judge gets this one right, he does not ever need to be doing anything like this ever again. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, OCSO Deputy. said:

Yeah like the government needs to catch up with this guy it's to far

I guess half the charges he has, haven't even been before the court yet. He just gets charged and bails out of jail and keeps doing the same stupid shit.

Just now, OCSO Deputy. said:

Omfg when will he stop just put him on house arrest for 50 years

I don't think that will stop him. Have you watched all of the videos he's in? All the stupid shit he's done? Like shutting down a major highway completely for a funeral to take up one lane. This dude is all over the internet for all of his stupid choices. One of the times he's gotten arrested his own body cam provided the evidence against him.

Just now, OCSO Deputy. said:

Yeah man it sucks. i genuinely believe he's not doing this bc he wants to be a cop. this man is mentally fuck*ing ill

Hell a fire department wont even take him because of his felonies. He lost his chance to become a cop a super long time ago. Which if I'm not mistaken has given him the motivation to find that loophole in the law.