Cam's WIP

NotCamSlice

if you can read this, then good for you. here's a cookie.?

Well here's my work in progress forum, showing some progress of what I'm either currently working on our stuff in free time. Yes, this will be some screenshots from current projects, some may be modeling and programming. When I do post programming, some screenshots may have blurred out sections as I can not show part of coding but will show what I'm trying to achieve within game.

Y-Adapter (Modeling & Programming)
Designed so an extra hose or water line can be used to hook up. Made within Blender first then ported over to Zmodeler, currently getting texture sorted out for it. Currently happy how it's turning out so far. Still working with this and figuring some things out that I wanna accomplish. Later this week I'll post more screenshots of my progress and possibly an in-game screenshot of how its coming out.
image.png.a256d31a141d5a1c80dc2767e21eeaa3.png
image.thumb.png.3b90c8931fc77a53f35c3241ec96d739.png

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

Archived