GTAPoliceMods Community Team Applications are open! ×

GTAPoliceMods Third Year Anniversary

• Management Team

GPM_website_bright.png

Members,

Today marks the third anniversary of GTAPoliceMods. It truly is insane to think about all the changes and impacts we have made within the past three years. Since the 2019 relaunch, my goal has been to establish a true GTA community where developers can share their content, a place for users to browse content ad-free, and, most importantly, provide the best possible experience we could. Including ensuring that developer uploaded content is protected by their specific Terms of Service, including our Terms of Service, and quickly, yet efficiently, enforced by our fantastic moderation team. Most importantly, no one on our staff team, including myself, is paid or compensated. We indeed volunteer to do this because of passion.

Developers and overall users noticed how GTAPoliceMods treated its users and developers compared to other alternatives. From promoting user-uploaded content to Twitter to helping big and small developers get their names out. We slowly started building a great community. Then, towards the end of 2019 came something that not even I could have ever thought would come to fruition; FivePD. FivePD, founded by Daniel and Natixco, who later joined forces with GTAPoliceMods, has genuinely revolutionized the FiveM community. To think of all the communities, friendships, and memories that FivePD has made, including unique video production content by big and small streamers, has truly impacted the entire team.

As the rest of the team and I reflect on the third anniversary, I can sincerely thank those who have been here since day one and to those who have helped make GTAPoliceMods the true home of the emergency modding community. Everyone, including random guests, has helped make this community exceptional. Without developers who upload content to our site, our outstanding members, VIP members who help pay for the overhead of this community, and our fantastic staff team, GTAPoliceMods would not be where it is today. In closing, I thank everyone for your support over the years. The infrastructure we, not just I, have built is only the beginning of something great. The best is still yet to come.

Kind regards,
Ray

Community Director of GTAPoliceMods.com

• Like 9

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

• Ray pinned and featured this topic

I love being part of this community, it’s truly something special. Happy GPMiversary! :snailparty:

• Like 2

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator

4 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

GPM Birthday? This calls for party snaily! :snailparty::snailparty::snailparty::snailparty::snailparty::snailparty::snailparty::snailparty::snailparty::snailparty::snailparty:

It calls for panic snaily too! :snailpanic::snailpanic::snailpanic::snailpanic:

• Like 3

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator

• Community Administrator

They grow up so fast 😭

• Like 1

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator