4th of July VIP Sale! Use Coupon Code “1776” at Checkout for 55% Off All VIP Tiers! Thank you for supporting us! ×

Only some lights working on car model

Redsnapper02

Question

Hello. This is my first post here, but I am having issues with a Non-ELS CHP pack I installed into my server. The models work great and simple trainer loads them as it should, as well as sirens working good too. However, when I turn the lights on, only some of them work. Each one is different. Some of them all the front and part of the back work, and other only one light works. I’m so lost right now as to what I’m missing and how to fix this issue. Any helps is greatly appreciated :)

1 answer to this question

So there's a few options for you, but go step by step with this guide;

1. Delete the pack from your server, clear your cache, and then put a new download of the pack back onto the server as this could just be a corrupted file.  If this does not work, find a new pack as it's broken, or move to step two.
  2. Go into your carcols.meta for the pack and move the coordinates for each light until you get them into the proper positions (if they exist).  I'm not 100% on how the carcols.meta work as I've never had to go in and change them, but I imagine you should be able to create the missing lights in the color you want and place them in the proper positions.

Hopefully this helps!