GTAKING23000

GTAKING23000

I started creating GTA mods sometime early last year , after being influenced by a couple of friends. After losing interest in that and releasing mods on the LSPDFR website, I started to make textures and release them on many of the discord server's I'm in and was once  a member in. Soon after that I lost interest in texturing vehicles and started to get into graphic and logo design , it's something I never thought I would be interested in but I love doing it.

I have done some skins and skin packs for people after realizing I was good graphic design and logo design, and that could be better at graphic design but skinning is something I have to be in the right mood to do nowadays, even if money is offered. I'm real with everyone not everyone likes that so those who are my friends and those who I associate with know that we can say whats on are mind's to each other and at the end of the day whether we like it or not its good to look back and say I appreciate you being honest.

Not really important but I'm also an admin in many of the discord servers I'm in never something I asked for was just earned over time I take pride in having the opportunity to support people whether the owner of the server or just a fan , and also getting rid of the childish folk that come by every now and then.

KINGHEAD1.png

Discord: GTAKING23000#6314
Email: mauricemartin255@gmail.com

King Designs(KD2).png

• Management Team

Welcome to GPM, GTAKing!

First of all we are glad to have you here! Congrats on getting into modding! Hopefully we see some of your content here at GPM.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out anytime!

Ray

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Archived