$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Allowlist

Sterek

Question

Hello all,

Im having an issue with using allowlist, I am using /fivepd add <userid> but with no luck players are not able to access the duty menu. The only other work around is making the players admins but if I do that then anyone will have the ability to add/remove departments. 

6 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Sterek said:

Hello all,

Im having an issue with using allowlist, I am using /fivepd add <userid> but with no luck players are not able to access the duty menu. The only other work around is making the players admins but if I do that then anyone will have the ability to add/remove departments. 

Is there any particular reason you need to use the allow list? Could just disable it

2 hours ago, Sterek said:

Well I don't want non police officers to use it. Is there a way to hide it the script behind a whitelist? Like this: https://forum.cfx.re/t/how-to-whitelist-anything-in-a-resource-steamhex-and-ace-permissions/781946

Not sure on that,

Are you trying to use their server ID or a different identifier?

52 minutes ago, Grandpa Rex said:

Not sure on that,

Are you trying to use their server ID or a different identifier?

Im trying to use their server id. 

13 hours ago, Sterek said:

Hello all,

If I am correct I believe the command is /fpd add id

Reason I say this is the the admin one is fpd admin add id.

So try that and let me know if it works.

13 hours ago, Grandpa Rex said:

If I am correct I believe the command is /fpd add id

Reason I say this is the the admin one is fpd admin add id.

So try that and let me know if it works.

I dont knwo if its due to me running qbcore at the same time or not because its not working