$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

fivepd

nijaxxx

Reason for Locking
No response within 48 hours. If the issue persists, open a new thread.

By Grandpa Rex, on 05/04/22 02:34 AM.

Question

Bonjour je ne comprend pas pourquoi fivepd me demande un licence et j'ai regarder que c'était a cause d'essential mode mais moi je n'ai pas essential mon sur mon serveur donc si quelqu'un pourrait m'aider se ne seras pas de refus. 

Voici le message d'erreur: image.thumb.png.498715dec211668a99a572ad4d96fa4a.png

21 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

Hello,

Please note that Zap-hosting is the only approved gamehost for FiveM servers. If you are using anyone else, it may result in your server not being able to function properly because of a Cfx blacklist. https://fivem.net/server-hosting

FR:

Spoiler

Zap-hosting est le seul hébergeur agréé pour les serveurs FiveM. Si vous utilisez un autre service, votre serveur peut ne pas fonctionner correctement en raison d'une "blacklist" Cfx. 

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

6 minutes ago, nijaxxx said:

Bonjour je ne comprend pas pourquoi fivepd me demande un licence et j'ai regarder que c'était a cause d'essential mode mais moi je n'ai pas essential mon sur mon serveur donc si quelqu'un pourrait m'aider se ne seras pas de refus. 

Voici le message d'erreur: image.thumb.png.498715dec211668a99a572ad4d96fa4a.png

Good morning! Just a friendly reminder that GPM is a primarily English language community. In accordance with GPM guidelines any support request should be translated to english.

I have included a translation for you:

Hello I don't understand why fivepd is asking me for a license and I saw that it was because of essential mode but I didn't essential my on my server so if someone could help me it won't be no refusal.

Here is the error message:

• Like 1

So this error usually occurs when a player attempts to join without steam running. Do you have steam running before you try to connect to your server?

Unfortunately you have the setting set to block out your identities. If you uncheck that box and look at the first line where it says identities if you see the steam icon then it's linked if not you'd need to link them. No need to post the unhidden version, just check for yourself

Yes I tried on another and it works fine. On my server this error message is displayed for everyone who connects to the server and in games the fivepd does not appear.

Hmm okay I'm not sure of the issue then. I'll let someone else respond and maybe they know if something I don't. Wish I could've helped more!

• Like 1

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.