$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

FivePD Database Error

Rquzz

Reason for Locking
No response in 48 hours, please make a new thread if the issue persists

By Grandpa Rex, on 05/17/22 12:40 AM.

Question

Hey, Im hosting a zap-hosting server and everytime I start the server i get this message after 20min:
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not execute MySql query (SELECT). Error: Fatal error encountered during command execution.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] An error has occured: Could not check player registration status for player `[Player Name]`. Message: Player data could not be generated

The Database is connected and working perfectly in the first 20min but after that the fivepd just unload itself and this is the only error message that i get.

yes.png

another.png

23.png

Edited by Rquzz
adding a photo

5 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

This error generally only happens when something else has opened a connection to the database. My best suggestion would be shut down the server to ensure that all connections close and then restart the server. If it happens again then make sure you don't have any other resources (esx etc) that are accessing the table that FivePD is.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Is there anyway to check what resource is connecting to the database?

33 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

This error generally only happens when something else has opened a connection to the database. My best suggestion would be shut down the server to ensure that all connections close and then restart the server. If it happens again then make sure you don't have any other resources (esx etc) that are accessing the table that FivePD is.

On 4/26/2022 at 12:43 PM, Rquzz said:

Is there anyway to check what resource is connecting to the database?

Are you using ZAP hosting or using a VPS?