$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

FivePD doesn't load for me. But it loads for other players

MattPlayGamezYT

Reason for Locking
No response within 48 hours. If the issue persists, open a new thread.

By Grandpa Rex, on 05/04/22 02:32 AM.

Question

Hi,

FiveM and FivePD starts without any problem. I can play the game normally, but FIvePD doesn't work. You can see in picture 1 that it says FiveM in place of FivePD.

The worst thing of all, my dad can play with FivePD on the same server.

In the second and thirty video, you can see the console output (I've redacted some parts)

PS. It's a home hosted server on my pc (MSI)

Thanks in advance

picture1.jpg

picture2.jpg

picture3.jpg

2 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, MattPlayGamezYT said:

Hi,

FiveM and FivePD starts without any problem. I can play the game normally, but FIvePD doesn't work. You can see in picture 1 that it says FiveM in place of FivePD.

The worst thing of all, my dad can play with FivePD on the same server.

In the second and thirty video, you can see the console output (I've redacted some parts)

PS. It's a home hosted server on my pc (MSI)

Thanks in advance

picture1.jpg

picture2.jpg

picture3.jpg

There is no errors on those console. Check your F8 console and check the live console after you connect. Do you have steam running?

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.