$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Maximum number of callouts?

Valandria

I've seen the resource in the download area that is designed for having the too many callout callouts error, but it just seems like a dll combiner.  Is there any known hard limit on how many callouts that can be loaded in FivePD?  I'm in the process of making medical callouts and the randomness of the questions irks me to no end and makes it difficult to do follow up questions, so I figured the only way to get around it would be to have each scenario of a callout be a standalone callout.

• Community Administrator

I don't think we ever got an exact number for the DLLs that can be loaded before they no longer work, as it was a FiveM restriction of some kind I believe. 

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Let's say I combine all my callouts into a singular, massively bloated, dll to be used all the time.  Has there been any reported issues or limitations on how many callouts could be loaded at once through a singular dll or would I be exploring uncharted territories?

On 4/20/2022 at 2:27 AM, Valandria said:

Let's say I combine all my callouts into a singular, massively bloated, dll to be used all the time.  Has there been any reported issues or limitations on how many callouts could be loaded at once through a singular dll or would I be exploring uncharted territories?

Exploring uncharted territories. I can personally say with the community I used to run we had at least 30 callouts

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

There are servers out there with over 100 or so callouts loaded, I don't think there is any clear information on what exactly is the hard cap as it's hard for us to know -- ultimately the best way to figure this out is simply trial and error.

• Like 1

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

Thank you guys for the feedback!  I had crazy ideas for having each individual scenario be it's own individual callout until I finally had it in my brain that I'm not as limited as I thought I was with making callouts.  Good to know that there are some servers running 100+ callouts without notable issues.