$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

All Suspects Have The Same Name - About 75% Of The Time

Enemy of the State

Reason for Locking
Answered.

By Alex W., on 04/18/22 07:30 AM.

Question

Has anybody else had this issue where All Suspects Have The Same Name - About 75% Of The Time? Sometimes they all have an "SMG" on almost every callout as well.
I have custom callouts installed from around here. They are all 1.51. Fresh install of FivePD yesterday on the server. If this is something easily fixable please do let me know. I couldn't find anything when searching.

Thanks everyone!

ENEMY OF THE STATE | Roleplay & FivePD • https://enemyofthestaterp.com • 1000+ Vehicles - 350+ Custom Interiors • Hiring • Custom Liveries +!

1st-tab.jpg

3 answers to this question

Just now, Enemy of the State said:

Has anybody else had this issue where All Suspects Have The Same Name - About 75% Of The Time? Sometimes they all have an "SMG" on almost every callout as well.
I have custom callouts installed from around here. They are all 1.51. Fresh install of FivePD yesterday on the server. If this is something easily fixable please do let me know. I couldn't find anything when searching.

Thanks everyone!

You can download Name++ which I believe has like 400 name combinations. The weapons are hard coded into the callout by the developer

• Like 1

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator