4th of July VIP Sale! Use Coupon Code “1776” at Checkout for 55% Off All VIP Tiers! Thank you for supporting us! ×

Introducing "FivePD" - A Police FiveM Gamemode

Ray

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Bayareabuggyboo said:

Is there any dates we can get our hands on this 

Within the next 2 weeks we're going to be releasing another development update, within that we'll be discussing the time-frame of releasing the modification as well as beta testing.

• Like 2

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

• Development Team
46 minutes ago, Nehalem said:

Can we contribute to the development of FivePD?

No, we are not looking for any developers right now and have not decided if it will be open or closed source yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management Team
4 hours ago, Duster911 said:

Can't wait for your next big update.  With all the crap going on, this is certainly something to be excited for.

Thank you! We are really looking forward to it too ? 

Be sure to keep your eyes open on our twitter page, forums and discord!

Ray

• Like 2

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

• Management Team
1 hour ago, Viper5420 said:

So is this aiming to be similar to the Police Interaction Script that is currently pit to use in FiveM. But  very much improved on that?

Personally I have not tried Police Interaction Script, as the post says the inspiration of FivePD came from G17's 'LSPDFR' mod.

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Yes same idea as PIS however this mod looks to have way more features. Also with this mod having a beta I would wager that it will run a lot better than PIS.

(Not sure of how PIS functioned for you but most of the features didn't work on my servers)

• Development Team
2 hours ago, Nehalem said:

Yes same idea as PIS however this mod looks to have way more features. Also with this mod having a beta I would wager that it will run a lot better than PIS.

(Not sure of how PIS functioned for you but most of the features didn't work on my servers)

We've never played with PIS or any other police script for FiveM, however we can guarantee you that FivePD will run fine.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Natixco said:

We've never played with PIS or any other police script for FiveM, however we can guarantee you that FivePD will run fine.

Just from looking at the time spent developing and the team you have, I know it will run ?  Excited!!

• Like 2

• Development Team
36 minutes ago, WhaleHawkGaming said:

Bouncing off @PJBrooks927 comment, thanks for working hard on this! Never thought that LSPDFR MULTIPLAYER would hit FiveM Severs, but here we are! Cheers! 

We never thought we'll be making something like this! ?

We appreciate your support!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Conway unfeatured and pinned this topic