4th of July VIP Sale! Use Coupon Code “1776” at Checkout for 55% Off All VIP Tiers! Thank you for supporting us! ×
Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

Introducing "FivePD" - A Police FiveM Gamemode


Ray
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Management Team

Glad to see the community is interested in this!

This is just the beginning. We have so much planned for this gamemode we can not wait to share ?

We will be posting a lot of previews on the official FivePD twitter account (@Five_PD) so be sure to follow the account!

Here is a little eye candy of the police computer ?

 

Spoiler

policepc.thumb.png.15b31501dc3591ba0e869a05512e0650.png

 

Shoutout to the GPMDS Team (@NotCamSlice, @porsekin, @Natixco) for their fantastic contributions so far!

  • Like 2

Kind regards,

Ray

 

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Management Team

As we continue to develop FivePD, we'd thought it would be a neat idea for the community to suggest/ask questions about FivePD.

If you wish to suggest features or have any questions about FivePD, please visit this new thread below

 

  • Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

 

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Management Team

More eye candy/news for you all ?

 

Spoiler

Finishing up "Person with a Knife" 

Knife.thumb.png.cca89d688fe918b43412ae80b91d8a15.png

 

An early preview of having a car follow you to initiate a traffic stop

follow.thumb.png.046554282db1ae772a0eb1414adde92d.png

 

----

This upcoming Thursday (1/9/2020) we will be releasing the features that we plan on developing for FIvePD V1.0.

Keep your eyes open on our official twitter account and on this thread for the latest news and developments!

  • Like 3

Kind regards,

Ray

 

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you need to expand NPC support, call backup not only players, but NPC cops too. My own dream - Co-op oriented LSPDFR or it's analogue. Where will be enough to play only with friend, which will be just partner. So it mean same lke just LSPDFR with partner mod, but partner will be player 2. Just play lspdfr with friend, fight with AI criminals with help of AI cops.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Development Team
4 minutes ago, Lozano said:

I think you need to expand NPC support, call backup not only players, but NPC cops too. My own dream - Co-op oriented LSPDFR or it's analogue. Where will be enough to play only with friend, which will be just partner. So it mean same lke just LSPDFR with partner mod, but partner will be player 2. Just play lspdfr with friend, fight with AI criminals with help of AI cops.

 

Thank you for you suggestion!

Absolutely! We will be working on it as soon as the core functions are completed and we have a stable version.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Daniel K. said:

 

Thank you for you suggestion!

Absolutely! We will be working on it as soon as the core functions are completed and we have a stable version.

Also, i think all locations (for example police stations) should be customisable. And it should be easy and understandable, for simple adaptation of the mod for custom map mods like Liberty City or something other.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Development Team
4 minutes ago, Lozano said:

Also, i think all locations (for example police stations) should be customisable. And it should be easy and understandable, for simple adaptation of the mod for custom map mods like Liberty City or something other.

That's a good idea, but as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), custom addon maps are placed on the far ocean. With that being said callouts wont spawn on those streets, because there is essentially just water.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Natixco said:

That's a good idea, but as far as I know (correct me if I'm wrong), custom addon maps are placed on the far ocean. With that being said callouts wont spawn on those streets, because there is essentially just water.

Yes, but here can be a option too, to create custom spawn points for NPC criminalls, where you need to put any x, y, z coords

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lozano said:

Yes, but here can be a option too, to create custom spawn points for NPC criminalls, where you need to put any x, y, z coords

Could be an option but it more than likely would still be buggy as they aren't apart of the actually map and before with the Liberty City addon the AI on there would either fall off the map or glitch into buildings

  • Like 2

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NotCamSlice said:

Could be an option but it more than likely would still be buggy as they aren't apart of the actually map and before with the Liberty City addon the AI on there would either fall off the map or glitch into buildings

I mean it can be separate option only. For example by default it spawning in different locations, but if "custom spawn zone = 1" it will use custom spawn point or points coordinates, it will be in responsibility of user, which will set this points.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Development Team
4 minutes ago, Lozano said:

I mean it can be separate option only. For example by default it spawning in different locations, but if "custom spawn zone = 1" it will use custom spawn point or points coordinates, it will be in responsibility of user, which will set this points.

 

If the user wants to make a callouts, he can surely set the coordinates wherever the user wants.

I'm currently working on to make the API even better and more understandable for those who might not really understand coding.

I will be making a documentation too in the next days.

If you have any question about it, feel free to ask.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Management Team

Minor update on today's progress!

 

Kind regards,

Ray

 

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So is this mod more aimed at 2-3 friends playing together or for like large communities and what kind of server would I need to run this? Because in large communities they usually have enough civs to create scenarios..

 

Also, if its just 2-3 players, will there be AI backup (police)? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Conway unfeatured and pinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Thanks for visiting GPM. As a user of the GTAPoliceMods platform, we ask that you review the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. These principles allow us to continue fostering a great community. We have placed cookies on your device to help improve your experience. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.