GTA VI?

NotCamSlice

So recently this was posted on Reddit, however Rockstar took the post down. A screenshot was captured before the take down took place. If this is true about GTA VI, then I can't wait to see what's in store. Let me know your thoughts and if you think this is true. It does look a little suspicious that Rockstar took the post down without reasoning other then the information got leaked to the public.
https://imgur.com/9PvHCdQ

GTAPOLICEMODS.COM
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER
GITHUB

I just wish they would stop letting us guess and grasp at everything. Although that is what R* is known for doing and enjoying.. All I want to know is if they are working on it, and where it will be (generally at least) and let us run wild with that idea.

I would believe this is true (most likely) hence that R* took it down. It's pretty detailed but some people do this shit for attention so ya never know. 

With best regards,

Jay

Rest in peace Juice WRLD ?

Archived