$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Discord Display

Kelevra

Reason for Locking
Answered.

By Alex W., on 04/08/22 08:12 PM.

Question

Hey love the program/script is there a way for me to disable the status of showing playing fivepd and instead have our server name...as we installed fivepd and now our server isnt displayed when on server....thanks

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Kelevra said:

Hey love the program/script is there a way for me to disable the status of showing playing fivepd and instead have our server name...as we installed fivepd and now our server isnt displayed when on server....thanks

There isn't a setting to turn it off but I have heard of you start your discord precense script before FivePD it overwrites FivePD's

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

There is not a setting to change it, it's hardcoded in FivePD apparently so you can't change it.

• Like 1

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator