$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

My interiors were ripped and reuploaded here.

CaydenFranklin

Reason for Locking
Solved.

By Alex W., on 03/11/22 01:19 AM.

Question

Hello, sorry if this isn't the right subforum for this I wasn't sure where to go about this. It looks like a pack that was uploaded here (Linked Below) literally has the exact same interiors as the SoundOff Signal pack under my files here. I've included some openIV screenshots. I worked hard on the interiors for my pack and it's very disappointing to see someone else using them, also means they ripped my models which happened to include parts that I paid for out of my own pocket, thank you.

1437179897_hispack.thumb.png.83098f6f6cd2577fbe28f25576e4a1ca.png

This picture is of his pack, changed seat organizer, moved some stuff around, but otherwise identical. Note the computer has a texture that I made myself with the stupid little sticker and my communities CAD on screen.

808468336_mypack.thumb.png.c0419f2a246b55b7f1a9c483094bc55b.png

My pack.

2 answers to this question

I see you’ve already opened one, but for future reference, the correct thing to do in this situation is to report it using the report feature and provide as much evidence as you can.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator