$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Callouts not working

KimieRose

Reason for Locking
No response within 48 hours. If the issue persists, open a new thread.

By Alex W., on 04/18/22 07:32 AM.

Question

Rented a server yesterday. My callouts arent working. I am on duty and in a car. Also no where can i find to change my character. Can someone help me? I contacted my server support and they told me to contact fivepd.

3 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

Are you in a department? You'd need to press "B" while inside of a cop car and create or join a department to receive callouts.

As far as changing characters, FivePD does not provide that functionality by default, and as such you would need to install either a server-sided trainer such as vMenu, or a client-sided trainer such as simple trainer.

• Like 1

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

6 hours ago, Lucky Designs said:

Are you in a department? You'd need to press "B" while inside of a cop car and create or join a department to receive callouts.

As far as changing characters, FivePD does not provide that functionality by default, and as such you would need to install either a server-sided trainer such as vMenu, or a client-sided trainer such as simple trainer.

The intuitive menu plugin by @Bogi does have a unform changer in it as well

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator