$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Good FivePD setup with Add-ons (Vehicles, ranks, LSFD, etc.)

Jdhumpf1

Reason for Locking
No response. If the issue persists, open a new thread.

By Alex W., on 04/08/22 08:18 PM.

Question

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is for support as well as a discussion for what is the best setup. When I install just FivePD I see one loadout and 2 cars, and no real way to easily change it. I also have been having a hard time getting things working in general as it seems the plug-ins don't work as intended and on top of it many have no instructions.

I have years of experience in servers professionally, so some issues I was able to get worked out, but I am sure someone here has a working setup and could save me some more time and headache and give advice and share a set up.

Also, I use Zap hosting currently and if using something else is better please let me know.

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Jdhumpf1 said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is for support as well as a discussion for what is the best setup. When I install just FivePD I see one loadout and 2 cars, and no real way to easily change it. I also have been having a hard time getting things working in general as it seems the plug-ins don't work as intended and on top of it many have no instructions.

I have years of experience in servers professionally, so some issues I was able to get worked out, but I am sure someone here has a working setup and could save me some more time and headache and give advice and share a set up.

Also, I use Zap hosting currently and if using something else is better please let me know.

Can't recommend service providers but if you venture outside of ZAP please note to look for a VPS because your ip can be blacklisted if you got to another "game host".

For easily editing the configs, the main config, vheicles, weapons etc. I recommend this tool 

Plugins and callouts;

Most plugins run in the background with no user input. All of my plugins I have made are automatic and require no user input, I can't speak on others. 

The callouts are going to be hit or miss, due to some known issues with the current release there are chances that you will run into bugs with callouts and services.

Resources;

If you are looking for a list of resources I recommend with FivePD you can reply to this and let me know

2 minutes ago, Grandpa Rex said:

Can't recommend service providers but if you venture outside of ZAP please note to look for a VPS because your ip can be blacklisted if you got to another "game host".

For easily editing the configs, the main config, vheicles, weapons etc. I recommend this tool 

Plugins and callouts;

Most plugins run in the background with no user input. All of my plugins I have made are automatic and require no user input, I can't speak on others. 

The callouts are going to be hit or miss, due to some known issues with the current release there are chances that you will run into bugs with callouts and services.

Resources;

If you are looking for a list of resources I recommend with FivePD you can reply to this and let me know

Absolutely! Any and all plug-ins and resources you recommend! I will be on discord this evening if you're available for chat!

Just now, Jdhumpf1 said:

Absolutely! Any and all plug-ins and resources you recommend! I will be on discord this evening if you're available for chat!

Unfortunately voice chat support is not allowed due to discord rules but I will compile a list with a few options. If you dont mind me asking, are you looking to build a public or private server? It will make a difference on the scripts I recommend 

11 hours ago, Grandpa Rex said:

Plugins and callouts;

Resources;

Private. Maybe public later but for now, most likely private with quite a few people. Whitelisting advice is also helpful

23 hours ago, Grandpa Rex said:

Unfortunately voice chat support is not allowed due to discord rules but I will compile a list with a few options. If you dont mind me asking, are you looking to build a public or private server? It will make a difference on the scripts I recommend 

Not sure if you saw this. Just want to clarify I'd really like some add-ons you recommend.

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator