$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×
Reason for Locking
No further responses.

By Zenitae, on 05/07/22 07:40 PM.

Hi there! I am still new to this website. I have never been good at forms. So please forgive me if I am putting this in the wrong place. Heh. 

Yes! I'm interested in finding someone that takes commissions for custom ( ELS ) police car packs for GTA V. Here on this website, I'm looking to have a all blue and white lighting set up with two or three Crown Vics. 

If anyone here on this website does anything like that or knows of anybody please let me know. I have been looking for the longest time. 

Thank you very much! 😃❤️

Hi there,

You may find it useful to browse our GPM Marketplace, and check out our GTA V downloads. Perhaps you'll see something else that fits most (if not all) of your criteria without having to commission something?

You may also find that some developers do take commissions if you were to ask them. I'd say most have a Discord where you can use their own ticketing system and you can usually find their link on their profiles or on their file download pages. For the most part, I would refrain from random DM's to people as many devs prefer to keep things in-house so they can track things easier, but this can vary from developer to developer.

However do keep in note that if you do decide to purchase something from our marketplace, stick to the GPM messaging service. This is to protect the devs and yourself in case of any disputes.

Alternatively, the official LSPDFR website and GTA5-Mods.com may have something that catches your eye.

Sorry I couldn't provide something more concrete or specific, but I hope it at least helps you find some direction. Good luck! 😄 

• Like 2

Zenitae

Community Team Moderator

6 hours ago, Zenitae said:

Hi there,

You may find it useful to browse our GPM Marketplace, and check out our GTA V downloads. Perhaps you'll see something else that fits most (if not all) of your criteria without having to commission something?

You may also find that some developers do take commissions if you were to ask them. I'd say most have a Discord where you can use their own ticketing system and you can usually find their link on their profiles or on their file download pages. For the most part, I would refrain from random DM's to people as many devs prefer to keep things in-house so they can track things easier, but this can vary from developer to developer.

However do keep in note that if you do decide to purchase something from our marketplace, stick to the GPM messaging service. This is to protect the devs and yourself in case of any disputes.

Alternatively, the official LSPDFR website and GTA5-Mods.com may have something that catches your eye.

Sorry I couldn't provide something more concrete or specific, but I hope it at least helps you find some direction. Good luck! 😄 

Well I certainly appreciate the info and thank you for the help! 😃

• 1 month later...

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Zenitae

Community Team Moderator