$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

FivePD issues and looking for help

Rinzler

Reason for Locking
Solved in discord. Please open a new thread if you are experiencing any issues you require further assistance with.

By Lucky, on 03/04/22 06:38 PM.

Question

Hello and looking to see if someone has some idea of what might be wrong with my FivePD install. Bellow are examples of the issues I am running into. I have tried rebuilding the server from scratch just using FivePD and no other scripts but for vMenu and these random issues still pop up. Any ideas?

1. MDT service calls do not seem to be working but using the G menu does work. Example if I request the Tow Truck from the MDT menu it does not spawn but it will from the Dispatch menu using the G key

2. Sometimes PEDs are invisibile to everyone except for the On Duty player who accepted the call. If they add other players to the call then sometimes the ped will show up. Another way to force the PED to show up is by cuffing and grabbing them then releasing them. This happens regardless of using the callouts that came with it or optional ones

3. Callouts not actually code 4'ing. Sometimes the callouts just dont actually finish and will stay on the map and in the MDT

4. If more than 2 people are on the server and you call for a dispatch service there is a high change the dispatch PEDs will just spawn in front of you without their vehicle. Example requesting the coroner PEDs will just randomly appear in front of you but without the vehicle and they just stand there. 

Edited by Rinzler

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Rinzler said:

Hello and looking to see if someone has some idea of what might be wrong with my FivePD install. Bellow are examples of the issues I am running into. I have tried rebuilding the server from scratch just using FivePD and no other scripts but for vMenu and these random issues still pop up. Any ideas?

1. MDT service calls do not seem to be working but using the G menu does work. Example if I request the Tow Truck from the MDT menu it does not spawn but it will from the Dispatch menu using the G key

2. Sometimes PEDs are invisibile to everyone except for the On Duty player who accepted the call. If they add other players to the call then sometimes the ped will show up. Another way to force the PED to show up is by cuffing and grabbing them then releasing them. This happens regardless of using the callouts that came with it or optional ones

3. Callouts not actually code 4'ing. Sometimes the callouts just dont actually finish and will stay on the map and in the MDT

4. If more than 2 people are on the server and you call for a dispatch service there is a high change the dispatch PEDs will just spawn in front of you without their vehicle. Example requesting the coroner PEDs will just randomly appear in front of you but without the vehicle and they just stand there. 

Can you walk me through your server settings?

Onesync: on or off?

Is FivePD the only framework you're using?

Are the callouts you are using support Onesync if used?

1 hour ago, Grandpa Rex said:

Can you walk me through your server settings?

Onesync: on or off?

Is FivePD the only framework you're using?

Are the callouts you are using support Onesync if used?

This is just a flat fresh install on base framework. You helped me on the Discord and I see most of my issues are known bugs. You can close this if you wish 😛

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator