$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Need Suggestions to Buy FiveM Scripts!

solothinker

Reason for Locking
Cannot give suggestions on paid FiveM content from stores that violate FiveM ToS.

By TheCipher01, on 03/02/22 10:28 PM.

Question

Hello Community!

I've been playing the game for long time! I am getting bored of it! One of my friend suggested me to play game via esx scripts etc!

Please suggest me anyone of the fivem script below;

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

Content Move Notice Visual

This content has been moved to the correct section by the GPM Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Hi there

Unfortunately the link you provided is a store that is not a Tebex store and as such goes against FiveM ToS. I have removed the link to the store. If you're looking for scripts I suggest browsing the FiveM release forums you can also find an assortment of GTAV mods here.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator