$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

5M Voice chat

adamd2021

Question

Voice chat does not work well for me. If I press the button to talk even tho I am pressing the button it quits and I get cut off. I press the button again and it wont work until a few seconds later or I constantly hit the button. I am using the default button ( N ) and I even changed it to other buttons and it still having the same issues. Any idea or info? TIA

2 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

Content Move Notice Visual

This content has been moved to the correct section by the GPM Community Team. Next time please post in the correct section.

If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

• Community Administrator

Check your voice chat settings in the settings menu, you will likely have to tweak it -- usually the default isn't great.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator