$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Callout code error

AndrewCMD

Reason for Locking
No response. If the issue persists, open a new thread.

By Alex W., on 04/08/22 08:09 PM.

Question

10 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

You’re missing the System.Threading.Tasks reference. Right click on “Task” and it should provide a prompt to correct that issue.

• Like 1

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

• Management Team

Hi AndrewCMD,

The FivePD Support Forums is not intended for developer support, which in return may result in few or no responses from community members. However, I highly encourage you to join our FivePD API Discord Server for assistance and guidance with developing FivePD callouts.

Here is an invite link to the FivePD API Discord Server: https://discord.gg/uRVeXDQ4zA

Regards,

Ray

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

6 hours ago, AndrewCMD said:

Im already in. But hardly someone responds me. But thanks.

Please understand that help especially developer help is done on a voluntary basis. Also people are at varying levels in their development skills. There are a good amount of callout development videos on YouTube. I recommend reviewing all of BGHD's some are older and have update videos to follow.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AndrewCMD said:

Help. Im trying to make a callout but in the string I highlighted there is an error.

imagen_2022-02-26_184528.png

Can you show me the top of your code, the part that has all of the using dependencies 

• Like 3

On 2/27/2022 at 2:10 AM, Grandpa Rex said:

Please understand that help especially developer help is done on a voluntary basis. Also people are at varying levels in their development skills. There are a good amount of callout development videos on YouTube. I recommend reviewing all of BGHD's some are older and have update videos to follow.

I already watched his videos. I started developing for FivePD because of him. But his tutorials aren up to date and the API changed a lot I guess since 2020 to 2022.

On 2/27/2022 at 2:11 AM, Grandpa Rex said:

Can you show me the top of your code, the part that has all of the using dependencies 

Hello?

5 hours ago, AndrewCMD said:

Hello?

Sorry I've been very busy. If you could reference my code here 

Verify that your classes are setup properly and that you aren't missing a beacket anywhere. I will have more time over the weekend to look this over

• Like 1

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator