$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

New to LSPDFR Community

TaylorZC2

Hey everybody! 

Just wanted to drop by and introduce myself to the community. I’m looking forward to working and learning from the community, ultimately I want to do streaming LSPDFR videos, however I have a lot to learn.

My computer runs GTA5 and LSPDFR seamlessly. I want to test my mic out a bit before pursuing my own thing, which is why I’m looking forward to testing on some servers to see how all of my stuff runs! 

My background in real life is law enforcement. I was employed by two different agencies before I resigned last year to pursue other career options. Thanks and I’m looking forward to any servers to join and any advice anybody has. 

• Like 2

• Management Team

Welcome to GTAPoliceMods! 👋

Check out our Downloads section for awesome content for Grand Theft Auto. Hope to see you around the community!

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.

Welcome man! Glad to see you in the community and I look forward to seeing more of you. I think you'll love it here, despite the tick on my name this community is great place for starting RP on GTA:V and getting into Police Roleplay (Compared to your IRL experience).

Edited by Taylor G.
Spelling.
  • Like 1