Question

Reaper S376

Reason for Locking
Inappropriate section/post. Recommendation for assistance left in comments.

By Lucky, on 02/17/22 04:28 AM.

So i post hire someone on here and i cant, so i submitted a Paid Request and it got deleted because i dont have a real life photo? Like im trying to get someone to skin something that doesnt exist. At least i had a photo that i tried to make the design on there. someone please explain this

• Community Administrator

Greetings Reaper S376,

This inquiry regarding content removal is better suited for a support ticket where a member of the Community Administration team can provide further insight regarding any questions you may have regarding actions taken against you and/or your account.

To open a support ticket, please head over to support.gtapolicemods.com, where you can select the appropriate category and receive further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

• Lucky locked this topic
  • Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator