$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

[FivePD] Multiples Crash and High tick usage

Titalium

Reason for Locking
No response. If the issue persists, open a new thread.

By Alex W., on 04/08/22 08:03 PM.

Question

Hi everyone,

We have many errors in the console:

[ citizen-server-impl] server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 1222 milliseconds

[ citizen-server-impl] server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 1223 milliseconds

[ citizen-server-impl] server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 1257 milliseconds

[ citizen-server-impl] server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 1261 milliseconds

[ citizen-server-impl] server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 1223 milliseconds

[ citizen-server-impl] server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 1220 milliseconds

When I export with the profiler the performance logs, I find many errors all related to fivepd.

HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑯 -> tick HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr靖䊇邏⏤䔺䁛㕓㭪㵏㟫㛍㯃䏥䩪�琢䡳㸠暑㣍㚫〱マ䂪㛝�㉝㉪㉒㵣㩰䧍㦵㏇

You can see the screenshot.

Do you have any idea how to solve these numerous errors ?

We have daily 50/60 players per day and FivePD crashes several times...

We are on the 1.5.1 version.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

2022-02-14 13_49_33-https___frontend.chrome-dev.tools_serve_rev_@901bcc219d9204748f9c256ceca0f2cd680.png

2022-02-14 13_49_34-https___frontend.chrome-dev.tools_serve_rev_@901bcc219d9204748f9c256ceca0f2cd680.png

3 answers to this question

HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑯 -> tick HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr靖䊇邏⏤䔺䁛㕓㭪㵏㟫㛍㯃䏥䩪�琢䡳㸠暑㣍㚫〱マ䂪㛝�㉝㉪㉒㵣㩰䧍㦵㏇

That's not an error that is just FivePD.

I can't comment on the server thread issue as I'm not a developer.

Please keep in mind they are working hard to push the next installment of FivePD as they are re writing the entire code

• Like 1

Hello Grandpa Rex,

Thanks for your quick answer.

If it helps, the problems occurred since updates of TxAdmin and FXServer.
I can't tell you which version impacted the use of FivePD.

Good luck to you

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator