Question

Add a channel under the Support category with useful links for support

Ie

Support Forum

Bug Tracker

Suggestion Tracker

BGHD's server setup video

Stuff like that.

I know its in the bot but for fellows like me it would be great to have all those references in one area for quick copy and pastes to help people out

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

• Management Team

Hi Grandpa Rex,

I have looked over your suggestion and I completely agree. I'm actually surprised that we haven't thought about this yet.

By the time you read this response, the channel will already be created. If you have any specific questions, suggestions, or comments regarding the content in the new channel please respond back to this post.

Kind regards,

Ray

Community Director of GTAPoliceMods

Kind regards,

Ray

It takes years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.