$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

fivepd not loading

Tragiic

Reason for Locking
No response. If the issue persists, open a new thread.

By Alex W., on 04/08/22 07:52 PM.

Question

Hello, I followed all instructions directly from the tutorial from the official fivepd docs. Whenever i start up server it loads all resources but then brings up this last and then fivepd doesnt work. help? (zaphosting) 

Screenshot 2022-02-05 204245.png

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Tragiic said:

Hello, I followed all instructions directly from the tutorial from the official fivepd docs. Whenever i start up server it loads all resources but then brings up this last and then fivepd doesnt work. help? (zaphosting) 

Screenshot 2022-02-05 204245.png

Could you screenshot the entire section that says script:fivepd?

1 minute ago, Grandpa Rex said:

Have you imported the included sql file into your zap provided database?

yes, i clicked manage on my datavase in my zaphosting, then i went in the thing in php and clicked import, then dragged and dropped the fivepd sql file from the official fivepd download

Just now, Tragiic said:

well im not ESX so i suppose QBcore. 

You won't be able to do that without having two databases. The two scripts conflict with each other in the database.

Just now, Grandpa Rex said:

You won't be able to do that without having two databases. The two scripts conflict with each other in the database.

i have a framework where theres a character selection menu and stuff, so thats conflicting with fivepd and not letting it work?

1 minute ago, Tragiic said:

i have a framework where theres a character selection menu and stuff, so thats conflicting with fivepd and not letting it work?

As you can see in the original error post it says it can not locate the departments table, the most likely reason is that it is looking for the departments table as the fourth table but with your other script it is now the 7th table. That is most likely the reason why it isn't working

Just now, Grandpa Rex said:

As you can see in the original error post it says it can not locate the departments table, the most likely reason is that it is looking for the departments table as the fourth table but with your other script it is now the 7th table. That is most likely the reason why it isn't working

do you have discord? and if so could we vc, would be faster communication if your willing, would be a huge help

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator