$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

sinusphi

sinusphi

Hello everyone.

I am 39 years old and from Germany. I work as an electronics technician for a well-known company that converts vehicles into fire-fighting vehicles. We also convert special police and rescue service vehicles.

Just a few months ago I was playing GTA 5 again and had to do some research due to an issue that occurred during gameplay. I accidentally came across LSPDFR and was immediately enthusiastic about it. Since then I've had a lot of fun bringing more and more realism to my GTA and modifying it according to my ideas. I also recently created my first skin pack and I think I will create more.

I'm very happy to be here and I'm very excited to see what else I might experience here.

Cheers and stay safe everybody!

• Like 1

Hey!

I hope you're ready to experience all the highs and lows that modding GTA V can bring. 😉 

Stay safe, and have fun!

• Like 1

Zenitae

Community Team Moderator