Trying to get signed into cad.

ksa774

Reason for Locking
No response. If the issue persists, open a new thread.

By Alex W., on 04/08/22 08:04 PM.

Question

Need some help here, trying to get the ingame cad to work, i hit the button type in the admin password but can not get it to accept the password for me.  Nor do I see create new agency.  

5 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

You need to be in a department in order to be able to get calls. If you can't type in the admin box in the MDT then you can add yourself as an admin by doing fpd admin add <player id> where player id is your server id, for example if I were id 1 I would run fpd admin add 1 from the server console. 

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

1 hour ago, ksa774 said:

Need some help here, trying to get the ingame cad to work, i hit the button type in the admin password but can not get it to accept the password for me.  Nor do I see create new agency.  

Mysql or sqlite?

• Like 1

I have a senoran based server,  I've tried to ask them for help but for some reason theyre not providing it, I always manage to get the run around from one particular employee.  I'm also not able to recieve any callouts, even though I don't mind it, it does get boring driving around doing stops all the time and wouldn't mind a call to go on once and a while. 

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Alex W.

Community Team Moderator