$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Wanted Level Issue

Zaos

Reason for Locking
Solved. If you have any further issues, please create a new thread.

By Lucky, on 02/19/22 02:03 AM.

Question

Hey guys, when anyone on my server shoots a ped they get a wanted level. It doesn't send police or anything but makes the map flash and the star icon pop up. If you shoot someone again, it goes away. Shoot then again then it pops right back up and it will stay there until you shoot. I've tried NeverWanted with the server and even disabled all my resources to see if something was contributing to it but the only time it doesn't is when fivepd isn't ensured.

Edited by Zaos

2 answers to this question

I dont believe this is a FivePD issue but I could be wrong. I use vBasic in my servers and it works great to keep the no wanted and it also has an infinite stamina feature. If you use vMenu its also an option in vMenu

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator