$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Fivepd not working right

baconboidev

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 01/26/22 05:15 AM.

Question

So I've been trying to work this fivepd all night, I got it working once, but it messed up my game in a very weird way. Attached below is a screenshot of what I see when I load into the game. On the bottom and right side there are scrolling things which only happened when I installed fivepd. Secondly, when I press f11, nothing works. However, when I go into a car and press B for Database, it freezes my game and just shows the cursor.
Yes, database were installed and I'm currently trying to clear cache. I use zaphosting if it helps.
No clue why this is happening but I'll need a fix on this if anybody knows what is causing this.

ALSO, this is off topic, but,   when I load up my console,  something a bit weird happens - I get this in the console:
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑚.
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑥.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] ==== Validating Config Files ====
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `callouts.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `charges.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `disabled_callouts.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `items.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `vehicles.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `loadouts.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `coordinates.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `menu.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `questions.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `scene_management.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `garage.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `config.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Selected database type: SQLite
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Loaded charges.json
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑧.
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑸.
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑻+HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr㩥㺴䮏䆊䝔㸃㋝㏨䂠䲏㝯䤖�䙼�㧵㥱㈽䉚�謁䐆䓜㺫㬈䰆䅳㰽䋝.
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䒀.

Not a chinese speaker myself but it translates to "what is the difference between the two?"image.thumb.png.e3e773bc3b4e2a05219aac6c9dc577db.png

23 answers to this question

Just now, baconboidev said:

Got the menu working. Same issues with the database and UI's though.  My mouse still is in that weird one that FiveP uses dnd freezes my game once again, I now have access to an admin menu though.image.thumb.png.2bb74b292fa4d15e99f50f677ca21c96.png

Is that what happens when you open the MDT? If so reupload the entire computer folder and then restart your computer and try again

11 minutes ago, baconboidev said:

So I've been trying to work this fivepd all night, I got it working once, but it messed up my game in a very weird way. Attached below is a screenshot of what I see when I load into the game. On the bottom and right side there are scrolling things which only happened when I installed fivepd. Secondly, when I press f11, nothing works. However, when I go into a car and press B for Database, it freezes my game and just shows the cursor.
Yes, database were installed and I'm currently trying to clear cache. I use zaphosting if it helps.
No clue why this is happening but I'll need a fix on this if anybody knows what is causing this.

ALSO, this is off topic, but,   when I load up my console,  something a bit weird happens - I get this in the console:
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑚.
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑥.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] ==== Validating Config Files ====
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `callouts.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `charges.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `disabled_callouts.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `items.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `vehicles.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `loadouts.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `coordinates.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `menu.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `questions.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `scene_management.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `garage.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `config.json`.
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Selected database type: SQLite
[ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Loaded charges.json
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑧.
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑸.
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑻+HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr㩥㺴䮏䆊䝔㸃㋝㏨䂠䲏㝯䤖�䙼�㧵㥱㈽䉚�謁䐆䓜㺫㬈䰆䅳㰽䋝.
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䒀.

Not a chinese speaker myself but it translates to "what is the difference between the two?"image.thumb.png.e3e773bc3b4e2a05219aac6c9dc577db.png

So the odd looking characters aren't actually anything. It is encryption (i believe) to protect the source code so that isn't a bug. I am 90% sure that you have to use the mysql settings with ZAP for some reason the sqllite doesn't work right 

6 minutes ago, Grandpa Rex said:

So the odd looking characters aren't actually anything. It is encryption (i believe) to protect the source code so that isn't a bug. I am 90% sure that you have to use the mysql settings with ZAP for some reason the sqllite doesn't work right 

I've setup the database with Zap using their myPhP thing or whatever it's called. I followed the tutorial by BGHD, and no, I didn't change anything inside of the SQL file.

6 minutes ago, baconboidev said:

I've setup the database with Zap using their myPhP thing or whatever it's called. I followed the tutorial by BGHD, and no, I didn't change anything inside of the SQL file.

This line here [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Selected database type: SQLite
means that you didn't change line 1 of your config.json
it needs to be
"db": mysql

5 minutes ago, Grandpa Rex said:

This line here [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Selected database type: SQLite
means that you didn't change line 1 of your config.json
it needs to be
"db": mysql

Did that but still not working. Only could-be-bad thing I found was this . Same error with everything.image.thumb.png.bda01f2095e253a23b1e28a153b78fec.png

2 minutes ago, baconboidev said:

It seems to be fine. image.thumb.png.fee1088b273e2137011a84e7490d959c.png

Can you copy all the lines in your server console that say script:fivepd again. Try connecting then do it

Anything in the server side console

Same thing as last time
[ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑚. [ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑥. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] ==== Validating Config Files ==== [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `callouts.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `charges.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `disabled_callouts.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `items.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `vehicles.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `loadouts.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `coordinates.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `menu.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `questions.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `scene_management.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `garage.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Validated `config.json`. [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Selected database type: MySQL [ script:fivepd] [ FivePD ] Loaded charges.json [ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑧. [ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑸. [ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䑻+HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr㩥㺴䮏䆊䝔㸃㋝㏨䂠䲏㝯䤖�䙼�㧵㥱㈽䉚�謁䐆䓜㺫㬈䰆䅳㰽䋝. [ script:fivepd] Instantiated instance of script HjGl21xmnGv62Xl120Qtr䤥㱦㘢㏖�㌛㌩㿒䘞エ䙧䬧㻟䨺䕻䧬㕤掠㫟�䮘�⤌䰋⎅㪛㸟㽈䘐㲈䱜㗝䒀.

Can you go into your database and check the users table and see if the game has registered you?

It  recognizes me. Note: I just changed isAdmin value to 1.image.thumb.png.e0f22bd01cdf285f56259612b9440c94.png

Okay go back into game and see if there is anything in the top left of your screen. If so press F11

Got the menu working. Same issues with the database and UI's though.  My mouse still is in that weird one that FiveP uses dnd freezes my game once again, I now have access to an admin menu though.image.thumb.png.2bb74b292fa4d15e99f50f677ca21c96.png

1 minute ago, Grandpa Rex said:

Is that what happens when you open the MDT? If so reupload the entire computer folder and then restart your computer and try again

Yes it happens with the MDT. It happens with my friend too. Do you want me to reupload it from the FivePD zip?

Just now, baconboidev said:

Yes it happens with the MDT. It happens with my friend too. Do you want me to reupload it from the FivePD zip?

Drag the folder onto the desktop (just the computer folder) to make sure it unzips properly then upload that whole folder

2 minutes ago, Grandpa Rex said:

Drag the folder onto the desktop (just the computer folder) to make sure it unzips properly then upload that whole folder

alright give me a few minutes 

It's working now.

15 minutes ago, Grandpa Rex said:

I guess I may of touched something, but I don't ever recall even stepping foot into that folder. Thank you so much. I'll have a friend come and test as well tomorrow.

• Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator