$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Radius of Callout

Street Angeles RP

Reason for Locking
Solved. If you have any further issues, please create a new thread.

By Lucky, on 02/19/22 02:02 AM.

Question

So I want players in city only can get callout within the city, or within certain radius, is there a way to adjust it? I know in config file we can do this but I do not know which variable will reflect that and the number for the radius, thank you so much

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, cesigleywv said:

Department radius goes only to 10. How does that cover your area? 

It is a variable from 0.1 up to 10. The smaller the number the smaller the radius. 10 usually covers the whole map so around 5 should cover half the map

How do you do Department radius then? I thought I was able to find a tutorial but I have yet to find it. Thank you very much 🙂 I dont want to take calls that are in Vinewood since we are running in Sandy Shores and Grapeseed and Harmony. Thank you again for the help.

• Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator