$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

F11 won’t work after adding plug-ins/mods

C1eanz

Reason for Locking
Solved. If you have any further issues, please create a new thread.

By Lucky, on 01/09/22 07:37 PM.

Question

I just started playing today, I loaded up everything fine and was playing for about a half an hour before i decided i wanted to add some mods and plug-ins. After adding some basic stuff, call-outs, more vehicles, more charges, ect. I started up fivepd and f11 wont bring up a menu and none of the PD blips on the map are showing. Everything in fxserver is validated , besides one error in vehicles that states "An error has occured: [vechicles.json] Invalid vehicles.json file. Error: 'The ambulance' key could not be found." Does anyone know what I possibly changed or can change to get this issue resolved?

10 answers to this question

The issue preventing FivePD from loading is an error in your vehicle.json. if any of the config files fail to validate FivePD stops running to prevent major issues. Like Cipher said if you upload your vehicles.json or at least the last section of it that is related to the service vehicles then someone can help you find the error

Edited by Grandpa Rex
Grammer

5 hours ago, Grandpa Rex said:

The issue preventing FivePD from loading is an error in your vehicle.json. if any of the config files fail to validate FivePD stops running to prevent major issues. Like Cipher said if you upload your vehicles.json or at least the last section of it that is related to the service vehicles then someone can help you find the error

FivePDerror.png

• Community Administrator

Well that's the incorrect vehicles.json to be using for both 1.4.1 and 1.5+, or when you edited it you didn't keep the proper formatting. What version of FivePD are you using?

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

30 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

Well that's the incorrect vehicles.json to be using for both 1.4.1 and 1.5+, or when you edited it you didn't keep the proper formatting. What version of FivePD are you using?

Gotchya, I just copied it over from the download, must have been outdated. I am currently using 1.5.1

39 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

Do you know if there is anywhere where i can find the original vehicle.json that I replaced?

You can download 1.5.1 againn and just drop the vehicles.json from that into your config folder

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

30 minutes ago, TheCipher01 said:

You can download 1.5.1 againn and just drop the vehicles.json from that into your config folder

Thank you for the help

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator