$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

FivePD not working "Couldn't find resource fivepd"

TheUltimate

Reason for Locking
Solved

By TheCipher01, on 01/05/22 12:47 AM.

Question

So I have watched about 5 or 6 videos on how to install FivePD with Zap-Hosting and did all the steps correctly but every time I start the game my console says, "Couldn't find resource fivepd"

ZAP-Hosting 2.0 Webinterface - Gameserver #1 147.189.169.5_30632 - Live Console - Google Chrome 12_30_2021 11_54_22 AM (2).png

6 answers to this question

Are you putting it in the correct resources folder? Go to settings in txAdmin then FXServer and look at the Server Data Folder directory. This is the resources folder for that instance of txAdmin

Edited by Grandpa Rex

• Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator