$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Ray - 12 Days of Staff-Mas | Day 12

Conway

• Community Administrator

ivaCYAq.png
YmqZTe0.png

Ray

@Ray loves gaming and anything that involves technology. One of his biggest hobbies is cryptocurrencies, and of course, GTA modding. Ray enjoys spending time with family, friends, and loves to travel!

What inspired you to revamp GPM?
"I've always felt that the GTA community needed a place where developers can feel appreciated. Not to say that other communities similar to GPM don't do that; however, here at GPM, we take the extra initiative by helping all developers, big or small, grow their audience. I've also wanted to start a community that incentivized people in becoming a member. For example, we hold many giveaways and charity events for all to join. We also take pride in interacting with all of our great members. I also used to be a member of the original GTAPoliceMods back in 2009 and really enjoyed the way the community was run. Ultimately, GTAPoliceMods, in my opinion, is one of the only communities that put its members and developers first."

Why do you feel the GPM Staff Team stands out as opposed to other teams?
"The GTAPoliceMods Staff Team is incredible. There is no other way to put it. I am so fortunate to have a fantastic group of people who assists with this great community's day-to-day operations. Everyone from Public Relations up to Management plays a crucial role in the continuity of the community. Also, a massive shoutout to our Development Team, who work tirelessly to build new features of the site and help develop FivePD. They indeed have been an enormous help to the growth and development of this community. Finally, having a staff team that is impartial and balanced is always essential for any community. No one wants a staff team that is "power-hungry" or "ego-centric." I can say with great confidence that all of our staff members are always putting the community's best interest in mind."

What do you like most about the holiday season?
"Family! This is the time of year when I see most of my family members. I also enjoy all the festivities that come with this time of year. I feel like everyone is always in such a good mood this time of year, which puts me in a great mood."

Thank you Ray for everything you have done! This amazing community is here because of your dream. It has been a pleasure knowing you this year and some odd months, here's to many more. Thank you again!

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif