$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Meat - 12 Days of Staff-Mas | Day 10

Conway

• Community Administrator

ivaCYAq.png
YmqZTe0.png

Meat

Meat/Pierre is one of the newer members of GTAPoliceMods Development Studios. Outside of GPM he is working as Technical Lead for a Berlin based startup. He considers himself a gamer and modder. In the past he has done a lot in the ArmA Franchise; some examples are: ArmA 2 DayZ Battle Royale and ACE on ArmA III. 

How do you like working on FivePD?
"I do like working on FivePD there is a lot to do!" Meat is busy with his current job however he did mention that he is "looking to make more room for it in the next year".

What is your favorite Non-GTA Game and why?
"iRacing I think? It is competitive and a lot of fun."

What's at the top of your Christmas/Holiday List?
"Time with my Girlfriend as she is currently abroad working in healthcare in Portugal but coming to visit over the holidays."

What do you look forward to in the New Year?
"Less stressful work, hopefully!"

We asked @FiveTwelve: What do you feel Meat brings to the team, how is it working with him as a "new" member to the team?

"Our Development Team is one of a kind, with each of its members bringing their unique talents to the table. Meat is a great asset to the GPM community. His expertise in his roles helps us deliver the best experience that we can to our members and guests."

Thank you for your contributions to the FivePD addon! I look forward to seeing what is coming in the next year!

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif