$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Alex W. - 12 Days of Staff-Mas | Day 4

Conway

• Community Administrator

ivaCYAq.png
YmqZTe0.png

Alex W.

@Alex W. is a long time GPM member and a Community Team Moderator! His GTA modding journey started, like many others, in GTA IV. Alex found some YouTube videos on LCPDFR and decided to try it out for himself. With LSPDFR, he started making liveries in late 2019, and decided to pursue that more in 2021. Outside of that, Alex will occasionally try to speedrun games, and he hopes to do more of that in the future.

What brought you to GPM and become staff?
"I originally made my account in December of 2019 because one of my favorite developers, @LimDesign, started uploading their stuff here. I started really being active around February 2021 when I started making liveries again. I decided to apply for staff in July 2021 because I loved the community and wanted to be more involved, then became staff in August."

What is your favorite Non-GTA Game and why?

"Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. It’s not the most story-driven game, but I can play it for hours on end without getting bored."

What do you like most about the holiday season? 
"You get to spend time with your family, you get time off from work or school, and there’s a nice vibe around the holiday season that I can’t really explain."

What do you look forward to in the New Year? 
"Definitely the updated FivePD version. From the November News, the future looks great for FivePD and I can’t wait for the updates."

Thank you for your hard work over these past couple of months! I can say with certain the team loves the energy and good vibes you give off. It always makes @Rayand I smile when you interact with community which you do extremely often. Thank you again, keep up the amazing work!

(I'm very glad you didn't put in that you were peer-pressured into being staff by me and @TheCipher01)

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif