$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Natixco - 12 Days of Staff-Mas | Day 3(.5)

Conway

• Community Administrator

ivaCYAq.png
YmqZTe0.png

Natixco

@Natixco is one of the original FivePD co-creators and is now a member of the GTAPoliceMods Development Studios. He is a front-end developer, and enjoys creating fast and beautiful apps, while trying to write quality code. Although he describes himself as "just a regular developer who plays and codes all day long". He always strives to learn new technologies and creative designs to deepen his knowledge in more fields.

What brought you to create FivePD?
"We were playing on some PoliceRP server where you could only drive Impalas with the lowest rank, couldn't really interact with peds, their custom MDT didn't work and we thought we not just try to make our own version of this but better!"

What's at the top of your Christmas/Holiday List?
"Logitech G29"

How does it feel to see FivePD where it's at now and where it's going, since you first started 2 years ago?
"It's really good to see how much it improved and that there are so much players, couldn't even imagine this!"

What do you look forward to in the New Year?
"Hopefully we'll be able to continue rewriting FivePD, so it'll be completely bug free and I'd like to make some new features also to bring FivePD to the top."

Thank you Patrik for all you do for FivePD! I know many players including myself have enjoyed your creation! I look forward to everything that is upcoming!

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif