$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Daniel K. - 12 Days of Staff-Mas | Day 3

Conway

• Community Administrator

ivaCYAq.png
YmqZTe0.png

Daniel K.

Daniel K. is one of the original FivePD co-creators and is now a member of the GTAPoliceMods Development Studios. In terms of coding Daniel knows C#, C++, JavaScript, CSS, along with some other languages. Daniel is often depicted in GPM Related GIFs as "Daniel K." just as a bystander.

What brought you to create FivePD?
Originally, we wanted to play LSPDFR in Co-Op. Obviously, we couldnt. We didn't even know about FiveM back then. A friend of mine once introduced me to this online community, FiveM.  There was a small "RP" like server where we were playing. It also had LSPDFR like features, but it was buggy and didn't have many features. After that, we decided to make our own just for fun. It took us about 2 to 3 weeks to make the very first (and buggy) "working version". 

How does it feel to see FivePD where it's at now and where it's going, since you first started 2 years ago?
"I wish I had a little more time to work on new features and fixes. Hopefully, I will be able to invest more of my free-time soon." Daniel is also looking forward to the re-write being completed, so they can continuing working on it.

We asked @Natixco: How do you like working with Daniel K. as a "partner-in-crime"?
"Well we (have) known each other since high school, we have too many funny memories lmao" 

Thank you Daniel for everything you've done with FivePD! I know myself many FivePD Players/Fans are glad you decided to make FivePD; just over 2 years ago today.

1181375915_ConwayGPMSign(2).png.222b6b96fc398f6107b76f0b800e9e59.png

Community Administrator and FivePD Support Guru

gpm_animated.gif