$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×

Can't ask for licenses

Sloppy

Reason for Locking
Dead thread. If you are still experiencing issues, please open a new thread. Thank you.

By Lucky, on 02/19/22 01:51 AM.

Question

8 answers to this question

Could you provide the following;

What type of server (local host, vps, zap, etc.)

Does this happen every time?

Does this occur for other players on the server?

Have you tried clearing your server/player cache?

It's a VPS Server. 

Yes, happens every time. No matter if it's a traffic stop or normal ped interaction.

Occurs for all players.

Yes, server and player cache have been cleared multiple times, error persists though.

Alright so, a clean install later I've found out that this error occurs as soon as I join a department - even after a clean install. It keeps happening once I leave the department again so it only works after a fresh install without any departments set up.

Alright,

I have found the reason for the error. It occurs whenever I use a German translation. Doesn't matter if it is downloaded from the forums or translated by myself. 

Any idea why that is? I have tried "disguising" the translation as English which didn't make any difference.

• Community Administrator

Copy and paste the contents of the German translation into this website and make sure the formatting is valid.

https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/#

If it's not, it'll tell you what's wrong.

• Like 1

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator

• Community Administrator

Content Lock Notice Visual

This content has been locked by the GPM Community Team. If you feel this was a mistake, please report this reply with a valid reason.

Luckysig.png

GTAPoliceMods Community Administrator