$200 Steam Giftcard Raffle | Sponsored by TF1A3 ×
Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...

NoNames Development


NoNames
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wanted to make a channel here to upload all of my current projects that I'm working on.

First up I have the Tomar Scorpion lightbar. Not fully complete, but I'm nearly there

image.thumb.png.46e86235ef3fbd62a91449266d8b11f9.png

image.thumb.png.6a300fd59f79d28840b95b41a6396007.png

image.thumb.png.d1ee487cecc391c6fe30e31bef6f2471.png

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the 44 Inch version as well which is used for sedans such as the Charger, FPIS, etc. Previous bar was the 49 Inch Version which is used mainly for larger SUVs such as the Durango, FPIU, and some trucks. I'll also be making the mini version which is used sometimes on lower budget security type cars, as well as some fire trucks.

image.thumb.png.629a0c69b9d5a813519648854c4f0172.png

image.thumb.png.14b535a8c57c4d8a06b15050d97b4276.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2021 at 10:39 PM, NoNames said:

Here is the 44 Inch version as well which is used for sedans such as the Charger, FPIS, etc. Previous bar was the 49 Inch Version which is used mainly for larger SUVs such as the Durango, FPIU, and some trucks. I'll also be making the mini version which is used sometimes on lower budget security type cars, as well as some fire trucks.

image.thumb.png.629a0c69b9d5a813519648854c4f0172.png

image.thumb.png.14b535a8c57c4d8a06b15050d97b4276.png

What's the Polly Count? And its will be Paid or Released?

Be safe and well travels

Chris

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, bevarnow said:

What's the Polly Count? And its will be Paid or Released?

It's very high at the moment, because I'm going to be baking a lot of smaller/fine details into it. As it sits currently it's 85k in quads or 170k in triangles. Obviously that is not suitable for a lightbar in GTA5 lol. Aiming to get it within the 12-18k range which should be more than possible. I could go lower than that, but I'd have to possibly take some cheesy shortcuts to get away with it, which I do not like doing. And all of the versions I create will be released on GPM in a pack

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 1:29 AM, NoNames said:

It's very high at the moment, because I'm going to be baking a lot of smaller/fine details into it. As it sits currently it's 85k in quads or 170k in triangles. Obviously that is not suitable for a lightbar in GTA5 lol. Aiming to get it within the 12-18k range which should be more than possible. I could go lower than that, but I'd have to possibly take some cheesy shortcuts to get away with it, which I do not like doing. And all of the versions I create will be released on GPM in a pack

Alright, thanks for the info. Let me know if you need any help

  • Like 1

Be safe and well travels

Chris

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Thanks for visiting GPM. As a user of the GTAPoliceMods platform, we ask that you review the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. These principles allow us to continue fostering a great community. We have placed cookies on your device to help improve your experience. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.