FivePD Crashing version 1.5.1

CRgaming

Reason for Locking
No response. If issue persists open a new thread.

By TheCipher01, on 11/14/21 07:55 AM.

Question

Hello I have had version 1.5.1 for sometime now due the latest release I have had a lot FivePD crashes coming from console and also while being in game fivepd stops working. I have to go into console via tx admin and re-load the resources just to get FivepD to work agian and this has been going on for sometime... ? Is there anyway I can fix this please help

10 answers to this question

• Community Administrator

The first error is as it says an issue with FivePD being able to reach the internet, make sure ports 443 and 80 are open on your firewall. The second one is a known issue where you need to have steam open/linked or discord linked to your fivem account. It's a bug that's being worked on by the dev team there is no known ETA for an update yet.

Cipher2.png

Community Administrator

"The second one is a known issue where you need to have steam open/linked or discord linked to your fivem account. It's a bug that's being worked on by the dev team there is no known ETA for an update yet."

how can i link my steam or discord to my fivem account?